Recipe by LAURIE
In traditional Scandinavian style this potato salad combines color with the addition of radishes and peas with fresh dill flavor. This is a super simple salad to whip up quickly. Cooking time does not allow for chilling time.
Top Review by ellie_
Good and different from the traditional potato salad but thought there was too much mayo. I think the mayonnaise should be decreased to 1 11/2 cups or increase the potatoes to compensate. Thanks for sharing!
- 6 new potatoes, skins on
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 8 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked fresh peas (or frozen and thawed peas)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced thin
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
- fresh dill sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add potatoes to large saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Cook until tender about 20 minutes.
- Drain and cool slightly.
- When cool enough to handle cut into halves or wedges.
- Transfer to large serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour to meld flavors.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature, garnished.