Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A yummy recipe if you love dill.
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 0.25 ml paprika
- 5 medium potatoes
- 3 sliced green onions
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh dill
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 118.29 ml milk
- 78.07 ml grated swiss cheese
- Combine whipping cream, milk and swiss cheese, set aside.
- Mix together cornstarch, salt & spices.
- Peel potatoes, slice and coat with cornstarch, salt & spices.
- Add parmesan cheese and onions, toss well to coat.
- Place potatoes in greased casserole dish.
- Pour liquid carefully over potatoes.
- Cover and bake @325F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 30 minutes.