Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from an old cookbook called Super Meals from Supermarkets
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canwater-packed canned salmon, drained, bones removed, flaked
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 cucumbers, cut into 32 slices
- Combine all ingredients except cucumber slices and stir lightly but thoroughly to blend.
- Chill before spreading.
- Spread 1 level tablespoon of salmon spread onto each cucumber slice.