Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
From the Betty Crocker website. Not made this yet, but looks like a keeper! Cooking time does not include chilling time.
- 1⁄2 lb salmon steak
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small zucchini, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced radish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 cups spinach or 3 cups salad greens, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Place fish and broth in frying pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish to a platter. When cool enough to handle, break into bite-sized pieces and discard skin and any bones.
- Mix fish, zucchini and radishes in large bowl. Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, ranch dressing and dill weed. Fold dressing mixture into fish mixture. Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours.
- To serve, toss fish mixture with spinach or greens.