From the Betty Crocker website. Not made this yet, but looks like a keeper! Cooking time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb salmon steak
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small zucchini, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced radish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 cups spinach or 3 cups salad greens, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1Place fish and broth in frying pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish to a platter. When cool enough to handle, break into bite-sized pieces and discard skin and any bones.
- 2Mix fish, zucchini and radishes in large bowl. Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, ranch dressing and dill weed. Fold dressing mixture into fish mixture. Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours.
- 3To serve, toss fish mixture with spinach or greens.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled Salmon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.8
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.7 mg
- Sodium 1132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: