Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Untried. Cooking time is the minimum chilling time.
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 (213 g) can pink salmon, drained
- Combine cooked macaroni, cucumber, green peper and scallion; stir in mayonnaise, dillweed; mix well.
- Fold in salmon; cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Spoon mixture into individual lettuce-lined salad bowls.
I'd hope that everyone who uses canned salmon rinses it as much as I do, with brushing away the bones (however tender they are!) & the skin & leaving just the meat to add to the rest of the ingredients! It all makes for a nice looking, great tasting dish, & this recipe is the proof of that! We loved this salad & everything about it, & I'll be making it again, for sure! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed in the current Think Pink Special]