1/1 Photo of Dilled Salmon Cakes
I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
From the costco recipe magazine. Posted for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
For the Salmon Cakes
- 1For the Sauce:.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- 3Cover and chill while making the cakes.
- 4For the Cakes:.
- 5Combine the salmon, oats, milk, egg whites, onion, dill, and salt in a medium bowl and mix well; let stand 5 minutes.
- 6Shape into 5 oval patties about 1 inch thick.
- 7Lightly spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- 8Cook salmon cakes over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and heated through.
- 9Serve with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled Salmon Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 268.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 55.9 g