- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb bay shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, 8-10 minutes; drain well.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and let stand until cool.
- Add sour cream, vinegar, scallions, dill, salt and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Stir in shrimp and tomato. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.