This recipe is adapted from a magazine. Chilling time is not included in prep or cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil and boil for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool until easy to handle. Cut potatoes into quarters.
- 2Whisk together vinegar, oil, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over warm potatoes.
- 3Stir in chopped red pepper, cucumber, and green onions. Add cheese and toss to combine.
- 4Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled Potato Salad With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 429.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g