Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is adapted from a magazine. Chilling time is not included in prep or cook time.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil and boil for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool until easy to handle. Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over warm potatoes.
- Stir in chopped red pepper, cucumber, and green onions. Add cheese and toss to combine.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.