Recipe by Shari2
I found this recipe in the Plain Dealer Sunday Magazine section. We tried it and liked it. It is a little different than normal potato salad. I personally will use less mayonnaise next time because I like my potato salad drier. Cooking time reflects time in refrigerator
- 1 1⁄4 lbs red potatoes
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, coarsley chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1⁄4 cup bottled vinaigrette dressing (don't use balsamic)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh dill weed or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil whole unskinned potatoes until tender.
- Remove the potatoes from heat and dice them roughly.
- Coat the potatoes with the vinaigrette dressing and let the potatoes cool.
- Mix potatoes gently with all other ingredients.
- Refrigerate for serveral hours before serving.