- 2 lbs baby red potatoes (14-16)
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the potatoes then boil them whole & with the skin until just tender when poked with a fork. Let cool then cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Mix the dressing, dill, & salt in a large bowl. Add in the onions & potatoes, toss to coat. Then gently stir in the eggs.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours.