Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another recipe from my Betty Crocker cookbook.
Make and share this Dilled Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes (14-16)
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & chopped
- Rinse the potatoes then boil them whole & with the skin until just tender when poked with a fork. Let cool then cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Mix the dressing, dill, & salt in a large bowl. Add in the onions & potatoes, toss to coat. Then gently stir in the eggs.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours.
I made this using red white and purple fingerling's. Love the dill. Chilled over night. Made for ZWT6 Thanks
This tasted like ranch potato salad - yummy! I used cream instead of the salad dressing to avoid the soybean oil. It was a little drier than other potato salads I have had, but I liked it that way. Made for my teammate in ZWT6.
What an interesting way to make potato salad. The dill is just right, not too overpowering but just the right taste. Thought I would really taste the Italian dressing but it blends well. Made for ZWT6