Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This a recipe from my mother in law. You've never really had potato salad untiil you've had THIS potato salad!! The preparation and cooking times are approximate.
- 5 lbs new potatoes, chunked but not peeled
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups dill pickles, chopped (optional)
- Boil the potatoes.
- Drain them and pour the olive oil over the hot potatoes.
- In a 4 cup measuring cup mix together the miracle whip, ranch dressing, sour cream, herb and garlic cream cheese, mustard, fresh dill weed, green onions, garlic powder, salt & pepper, and pickles.
- Pour mixture over the HOT potatoes and mix well.
- Leave it to cool.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.