Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This looks like another winner from Peach Perfect (Low Fat Recipes) by Sherri Eldridge.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thick swordfish steaks (4 pieces)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 teaspoons slivered garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Spray a large sauté pan with non-stick oil, then lightly coat with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Remove skin from swordfish, sprinkle both sides with lemon juice, and place in pan.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a small sauté pan. Sauté onions and garlic until translucent. Reduce heat to medium and stir in honey. Cook 5 minutes. Stir in peaches and cook another 5 minutes. Add dill, then remove from heat.
- Pan-fry swordfish in medium-high heat, just until flesh is opaque and firm to the touch. Spoon peaches around fish and heat 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plates, spooning peach sauce over fish. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.