Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom and I came up with this when looking at a cookbook but not liking a few of the ingredients. All of my friends have in their collections. It may seem like a lot of dressing when you first put it in however once it is chilled
- 3 cups shell pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup green peppers or 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed, dried
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Add the next three ingredients.
- Combine the mayo, vinegar and dill and add to other ingredients.
- Stir, and refrigerate until chilled.
This was good but dry and plain for my tastes. I added 1/2 cup of sour cream to make it creamier. It seemed like it needed something more...onions?...mustard?...more vinegar?...olives?...just something to pep it up. Otherwise it was very pretty and easy to make. I used red peppers. Made for Holiday Tag.