Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is another recipe from the paper
- 1⁄2 lb small red skinned new potato
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- coarse salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill leaves
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until tender, but not mushy, about 8-10 minutes.
- toss with butter and oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- toss with dill.
So simple and delicious.
These were great! I doubled the recipe and used extra dill because I had fresh herbs on hand and love the flavor. The potatoes were ready after about 15 minutes on the stove . YUMMY! Thanks for sharing lilkittykt.
Quite delicious! I just had regular red potatoes, couldn't fine any small new ones but it didn't matter these potatoes will be done again and again at our house! I used dried dill and they turned out great. Thanks for posting the recipe!!