Recipe by echo echo
Delicious, fine with family lunch or supper or a winning first course when there's company for dinner.
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Fantastic soup! Love the flavor. I used several different mushrooms including cremini, shiitake, porcini, and white button varieties. I used freeze dried dill and dry red wine. I also added a 1/2 cup of barley. Thanks for posting!! Yum. :)
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 44.37 ml butter
- 340.19 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 709.77 ml chicken bouillon
- 118.29 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion in a medium saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the mushrooms through dill.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add the bouillon and heat through.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve in soup cups each topped with 2 Tbs sour cream.