1/2 Photos of Dilled Mushroom Soup
echo echo's Note:
Delicious, fine with family lunch or supper or a winning first course when there's company for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion in a medium saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes until soft.
- 2Add the mushrooms through dill.
- 3Cover and simmer 15 minutes on medium-low heat.
- 4Add the bouillon and heat through.
- 5Season with salt to taste.
- 6Serve in soup cups each topped with 2 Tbs sour cream.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 1447.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g