Recipe by echo echo
Delicious, fine with family lunch or supper or a winning first course when there's company for dinner.
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Fantastic soup! Love the flavor. I used several different mushrooms including cremini, shiitake, porcini, and white button varieties. I used freeze dried dill and dry red wine. I also added a 1/2 cup of barley. Thanks for posting!! Yum. :)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 3 cups chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion in a medium saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the mushrooms through dill.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add the bouillon and heat through.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve in soup cups each topped with 2 Tbs sour cream.