Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chef Thierry Saglier from The Chef's of Hilton Head.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms or 1 cup golden oak mushroom
- 1⁄4 bunch fresh watercress
- Mix the dressing.
- Add the mushrooms and toss.
- Arrange the watercress on a large salad plate.
- Top with Mushrooms and dressing.
- Garnish with Fresh Ground pepper to taste.
- Note: I have used other lettuces and greens with or in place of the watercress.