Recipe by morgainegeiser
From TOH magazine, a different mashed potato recipe with dill.
Top Review by Nif
These potatoes are very good and we all gave these 5 stars! I used nonfat cottage cheese and light cheddar. I loved the fresh dill in this. They turned out to be a little glue-y but that might have been from the low fat products. We didn't care because it tasted excellent anyway. I made this for Potluck Tag. Thanks!
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender, drain.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl, add cheeses, butter, dill and salt; beat until smooth and fluffy.