Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From TOH magazine, a different mashed potato recipe with dill.
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender, drain.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl, add cheeses, butter, dill and salt; beat until smooth and fluffy.
These potatoes are very good and we all gave these 5 stars! I used nonfat cottage cheese and light cheddar. I loved the fresh dill in this. They turned out to be a little glue-y but that might have been from the low fat products. We didn't care because it tasted excellent anyway. I made this for Potluck Tag. Thanks!
Good potatoes. We had these as a side to bbq pork chops. I used fresh dill. I think that I would use a little chive as well as the the dill. Thanks Morgainegeiser! Made for Every Day is a Holiday tag!
These are great potatoes. I used low-fat cottage cheese. And dill weed. Thanks Morgainegeiser. Made for Market tag.