I grabbed this when I was raiding my Mom's recipe book collection on my last trip back to the States. I am a big fan of dill so it has to be worth a try. I found it in a Betty Crocker Booklet called 'Fast Summer Suppers'.
- Cook chicken breast halves in margarine in 10-inch skillet about 5 minutes on each side, turning once, until light brown.
- Mix wine, lemon juice, dill weed and salt.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Place lemon slices on chicken.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove the chicken, keep warm.
- Heat wine mixture to boiling.
- Boil about 3 minutes or until reduced to about half.
- Pour wine mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with onions.