1/1 Photo of Dilled Lemon Chicken
I grabbed this when I was raiding my Mom's recipe book collection on my last trip back to the States. I am a big fan of dill so it has to be worth a try. I found it in a Betty Crocker Booklet called 'Fast Summer Suppers'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken breast halves in margarine in 10-inch skillet about 5 minutes on each side, turning once, until light brown.
- 2Mix wine, lemon juice, dill weed and salt.
- 3Pour mixture over chicken.
- 4Place lemon slices on chicken.
- 5Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- 6Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes minutes or until chicken is done.
- 7Remove the chicken, keep warm.
- 8Heat wine mixture to boiling.
- 9Boil about 3 minutes or until reduced to about half.
- 10Pour wine mixture over chicken.
- 11Sprinkle with onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 264.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.5 g