Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Plan on about one cup of fresh veggies for dippers per serving for this delicious Middle Eastern bean dip. Chill up to three days.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1⁄4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- I blender or food processor combine garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, oil, dill, salt, red pepper, and garlic.
- Blend or process until mixture is smooth.
- Cover and chill up to three days.
- Stir before serving.