Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This coleslaw is different from the norm and absolutely delicious. This needs to be well-chilled before serving.
- Whisk vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil in slow, steady stream to form thick dressing.
- Add cabbage, carrots, apples and dill and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate until well-chilled.
- (can be prepared 1 day ahead).
- When ready to eat, give the salad a toss, drain any excess liquid off and adjust seasoning to taste.
I like trying different cole slaw recipes also. The savoury dressing with the sweetness of the apples made this one unique. Thanx Evelyn!
I like trying cole slaw recipes and this was good. I enjoyed the apple in the salad. Thanks evelyn!
I have to say that I just didn't enjoy this one all that much. It may have been the dill. It was a bit over-powering.