- 118.29 ml green peppers (mixed together) or 118.29 ml carrot, diced (mixed together)
- 473.18 ml vegetable broth
- 473.18 ml cauliflower florets
- 118.29 ml ham, cubed
- 28.39 ml soymilk
- 59.14 ml fresh dill, handful
- garlic powder
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil veggies in broth.
- Add ham after veggies begin to get soft.
- Cover and put on low until veggies are soft and ham is browned.
- Add spices and dill to taste.
- If desired, mash cauliflower with fork.
- Add soymilk (about 1/8 c.) for desired creaminess just before serving.