My darling son, who isn't overjoyed with green beans, ate these without complaining.
Make and share this Dilled Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Place the water and chicken bouillon in a medium sized saucepan.
- Add green beans, bring quickly to a boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain beans and rinse quickly with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Add olive oil to pan and heat over medium high heat.
- Add the sliced onion and cook until limp.
- Add mushrooms, balsamic vinegar and dill weed; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until mushrooms are lightly cooked.
- Return beans to mixture, stir and cook only until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately.
This is very good. At the last minute I added the green beans and heat it all together. Thanks Paula :) Made for Zaar Star Game
What a great bean recipe! I made these for the future ILs' anniversary dinner and we enjoyed every bite. The flavors were nicely complimentary, and the recipe was easy to prepare. I used closer to a full cup of mushrooms, 'cause I just love them, and I'd say my red onion was more on the small than the medium side. Otherwise I followed exactly. Definitely a repeat recipe!