Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is adapted from a "Taste of Home Light and Tasty" published recipe. The original called for fresh dill but I never have it on hand. Try using some lemon with this too! Goes good with brown rice or mashed potatoes.
- 10 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1 cup snow peas, in pod (6 oz)
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced thin lengthwise (6 oz)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fat-free margarine
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 -4 teaspoons dried dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare 2 18” squares of heavy duty foil by spraying lightly with non-stick spray. Arrange each fillet on a foil square. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine the peas, carrots, onion, dill, and garlic, and divide between the two foil squares, spooning over fish. Drizzle each with white wine or broth.
- Fold foil into pockets, crimping to seal.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until fish flakes easily and vegetables are crisp-tender.