Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Taste of Home
- 2 1⁄2 cups snap peas
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place peas, corn, red pepper and water in a saucepan; cover and cook over high heat for 2-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain. Add butter, dill, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- NOTE: Peas and corn may be fresh or frozen.
A nice quick side dish. By using frozen peas and corn, I left off the water and microwaved the vegetables, added the butter, dill and pepper. Gave it a quick stir and it was ready to serve. Thanks for sharing.