Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs 30 mins
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth, 1/4 c set aside
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb small red potato, quartered
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) package green beans, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Combine 1/4 c chicken broth, cornstarch, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Place onion, potatoes, and green beans in bottom of crock pot.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown chicken breasts.
- Remove and drain.
- Place in Crock pot.
- Pour remaining chicken broth into skillet and bring to a boil.
- Stir broth cornstarch mixture and slowly pour into boiling liquid.
- Cook stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Pour over ingredients in crock pot.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours (HIGH 4 hours).
This is a good recipe. I would have liked more dill and mustard. I did not brown the chicken breast first (because I am lazy), but put them in the crock 1/2 frozen. They turned out very tender and juicy. thank you for sharing!