Recipe by Mika G.
This is one of the first dinners I made my husband when we were dating. It goes so good with Whole Wheat Popovers!
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package shell pasta, cooked al dente without salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into strips
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill weed, whole
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt