Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on alleasyrecipes.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Finland Scandinavia
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
I love fresh homemade dressing and this is so easy to make. I served it on a side salad with My Scalloped Potatoes for a great, easy supper. Thanks for posting CJAY. Made for Zwizzle Chicks for ZWT6 Family Picks.
Love the dill, love the dressing, Loved especially the lemon in this dressing. Tart but nicely so. Served on fresh spinach, and herring salad. Made for ZWT 6
I found this dressing a bit tangy (or tart?). It complements a sweet lettuce, like iceberg, best I think. Made for ZWT 6.