Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from a co-worker and have made it often. One of the few ways I can get my husband to eat broccoli! This recipe can be halved, as it makes alot.
- 3 heads broccoli
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cut or break off broccoli florets-- set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients until sugar and salt dissolves (Do NOT use a metal bowl).
- Pour marinade over broccoli and let marinate overnight.
Lovely refreshing way to serve broccoli as a side dish with a salad luncheon. I cut way back on the canola and the sesame oil and it was just right. Made yesterday left overnight in the fridge and just nice today.