Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is delicious. It is also fairly easy, and quick. I found it in a magazine, about 3 years ago, and have made it numerous times since.
- 2 refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, tubes (10 biscuits per tube)
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 10" fluted tube pan.
- Open each tube of biscuits and separate into 10 each.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Slowly pour half of the mixture into the fluted tube pan.
- Put half of the biscuits into the pan, pour remaining liquid over them, then top with remaining biscuits.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan (5 mins).
- Serve warm.
Super simple to make! I thought I had made everything out of fridge biscuits too. I love how easy this was, and cheap to make. I did pour a little extra butter over the top after the were done. I used an angel food pan because it is all I have, at least until Santa delivers my new bundt pans! ;) Made and reviewed for Zaar Tag- Thanks! :)