This is delicious. It is also fairly easy, and quick. I found it in a magazine, about 3 years ago, and have made it numerous times since.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 10" fluted tube pan.
- Open each tube of biscuits and separate into 10 each.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Slowly pour half of the mixture into the fluted tube pan.
- Put half of the biscuits into the pan, pour remaining liquid over them, then top with remaining biscuits.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan (5 mins).
- Serve warm.