1/1 Photo of Dilled Biscuit Ring
This is delicious. It is also fairly easy, and quick. I found it in a magazine, about 3 years ago, and have made it numerous times since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 10" fluted tube pan.
- 3Open each tube of biscuits and separate into 10 each.
- 4Cut each biscuit in half.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 6Slowly pour half of the mixture into the fluted tube pan.
- 7Put half of the biscuits into the pan, pour remaining liquid over them, then top with remaining biscuits.
- 8Bake for 30 - 35 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan (5 mins).
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled Biscuit Ring
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 191.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g