Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my Aunt, Priscilla Douglas, as published in "Our Cook Book II Timeless 1898-1994 Recipes" from Unitarian Universalist Society of Burlington, Vermont. A very tasty, filling and satisfying salad that is good for you!
- 16 ounces small white beans, small, drained
- 1 large carrot, large, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, fresh, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Chill if desired. Serve on a bed of lettuce.