Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very light---and a fantastic new flavor! You must try these!
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add zucchini; stir to coat.
- Mix eggs, milk and oil.
- Add to zucchini mixture; Stir just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pans for 5-10 minutes.
This is a fantastic recipe as far as taste. It makes a great dinner muffin, tasting a bit like cornbread. I agree--I'd add more dillweed.
I have made these on several occasions and they come out perfect every time. I used a little more of the cheese on the tops The combination of dill and parmesan gives a very unique taste. A great savory muffin for a brunch. Another recipe to use up that summer squash. They also freeze well.
This is a great dinner muffin! I'm going to add a little more dill the next time I make it though. The recipe makes a lot of muffins. I will definately cut the recipe in half and there will be a next time for this recipe.