My sister-in-law gave me this recipe years ago. I put them down in pints. They are lovely with a sandwich. Make the brine 3 1/2 times for 12 pints.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil whole beans for 8 minutes.
- 2Pack in jars standing up.
- 3Put 1 teaspoons dill seed, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoons turmeric in each jar.
- 4Boil the vinegar, water, and sugar together; pour over beans.
- 5Put hot lids on jars and seal.
- 6Put in water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Yellow Beans
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g