Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy and fresh tasting.Good with veggies or bread.
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon beau monde seasoning (or Bon Apetite)
- 3 -5 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Really good! I used fat free mayo and sour cream and homemade beau monde seasoning. We really enjoyed it over baked potatoes. Thanks for sharing!
This is my favorite dip recipe! I tend to go a little heavier on the seasonings, using a full tablespoon of the dill and the beau monde. I've also used Pampered Chef's dill seasoning mix, which works very well.