It's hard to find store bought tartar sauce that doesn't taste icky sweet to me. A friend and I experimented until we came up with this. Now this is my favorite. Plan ahead because if let set at least a couple hours in the fridge before serving the flavor really matures.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, relish and minced onion.
- 2Stir in lemon juice and dill.
- 3If desired, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Tartar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 305.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g