Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for dipping chicken and fish!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove (1/2 tsp. jarred garlic)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Stir mayo and sour cream in small bowl until blended.
- Add dill, mustard, garlic, and pepper until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
A recipe really has to be nearly orgasmic to my tastebuds, to get me to leave a 5 star rating...This sauce did just that, but with one caveat...I must woefully confess that I used tarragon in place of the dill...OMG! One taste of this with stuffed lake trout and our eyes rolled back in our heads from the dance of pleasure our tastebuds were having! It REALLY enhanced the flavour of the lake trout, making it reach NEW heights in delectable-ness (is that a word?) It is to DIE for and I have since used this sauce on steelhead trout as well with the same outstanding results!thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU for sharing this recipe!
This was wonderful. I floured some mahi mahi in Atkins baking mix, fried it, then dipped it in this. Wow! I'm making it again tomorrow!