Recipe by BB502
This is a Wonderful Shrimp dish!So cool and crunchy for a hot day!Just sit back on your porch swing and munch away at the crisp, cool, crunch of the fresh veggies and water chestnuts and the wonderful, marinated, Jumbo Shrimp!
- 1 (12 ounce) packagecooked jumbo shrimp
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing, reduced fat or regular
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 -3 medium tomatoes, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Bowl, combine the shrimp, water chestnuts, onion, dill, and Italian dressing; blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1½ to 2 hours, or until well chilled.
- For each serving, place one fourth of the Lettuce on each plate.
- Top it with the marinated Shrimp mixture, then garnish with the wedges of tomato.
- May also be garnished with sprig of Fresh Parsley, or Fresh Basil leaves.