Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This healthy dill sauce is delicious with salmon or shrimp, new potatoes and sugar snap peas - it also livens up a mixed leaf salad.
- 4 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice of, only
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend together to make a smooth dressing.
Was very pleased at how easily this went together, & I had everything on hand, too! Very nice tasting sauce, this is, & I'm planning on using it over a salmon & broccoli dish for supper! Thanks for posting this great sauce recipe! [Made & reviewed while on tour in Scandinavia with the ZWT6]