Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is the easiest way to get all your favorite hotdog or hamburger toppings in one spoonful. I make this everytime I make hotdogs on the Boat and get great raves. It's so good you can eat it as a side salad! ;)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar dill relish
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 serrano chili, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Jar of Dill Relish in bowl.
- Dice onions, tomatoes, cilantro and serrano chili (with or without seeds, depending on your taste)
- Toss in a bowl, drizzle olive oil over top. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Serve over hotdogs or hamburgers. Enjoy!