1/2 Photos of Dill Salmon Pita Pockets
A very nice change of pace to the usual plain sandwich. Revised after being reveiwed to make it that much better! A reviewer said it was "too fishy"? I mean...it is salmon......next it'll be that a chicken recipe is "too poultry".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers or 1/2 cup red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can canned salmon, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 pita breads, halved
- lettuce leaf
- 1Combine cucumber, pepper, onion, celery, and salmon.
- 2In another bowl, blend yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, dill, and coriander.
- 3Stir dressing into salmon mixture.
- 4Serve in pita pockets or like a regular sandwich with lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Salmon Pita Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 910.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 32.2 g