Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and tasty one pot supper. Serve with stir-fried or steamed greens if desired.
Make and share this Dill-Roasted Salmon and New Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs tiny new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 ounce fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Put the potatoes in a large roasting tin with the olive oil and some sea salt. Roast for 15 minutes, then scatter over the onion and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven temperature up to 425F and nestle the salmon fillets between the potatoes and onions.
- Drizzle over the orange juice and sprinkle with the orange zest, dill and a good grinding of black pepper.
- Roast for 8–10 minutes, until nicely browned and cooked through. Serve 1 fillet per person, with steamed or stir-fried greens.