- 3 cups apple cider vinegar
- 9 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup pickling salt
- 2 -4 sliced onions (depending on size and strength)
- 16 -24 fresh garlic cloves, peeled
- fresh dill
- 2 -3 lbs cucumbers, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cider vinegar, water and pickling salt in a large pan. Bring to a boil while stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
- Prepare 4 quart jars by putting your desired amount of dill, garlic and onions inside. Fill each jar with cucumbers. Cucumbers can be whole if they are very small ones.
- Pour the cooled brine into the 4 jars.
- Put covers on the jars and refrigerate at least 24 hours before tasting.