1/2 Photos of Dill Ranch Snack Crackers
1 hr 10 mins
Shell Widner's Note:
My entire family loves this recipe! My husband got this recipe from a friend at hunting camp, and it is by far a favorite in our home as well as friends and neighbors. It tastes great in soups and salads, and perfect for a grab and go snack! It may sound like it would be oily, but it isn't.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dump crackers into big bowl.
- 2In small bowl, stir together the oil, dressing mix, and dill, mixing well.
- 3Pour over crackers, and stir until very well blended.
- 4Over an hours time periodically stir the crackers.
- 5Pour into a gallon ziploc bag.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill Ranch Snack Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix