My entire family loves this recipe! My husband got this recipe from a friend at hunting camp, and it is by far a favorite in our home as well as friends and neighbors. It tastes great in soups and salads, and perfect for a grab and go snack! It may sound like it would be oily, but it isn't.
- Dump crackers into big bowl.
- In small bowl, stir together the oil, dressing mix, and dill, mixing well.
- Pour over crackers, and stir until very well blended.
- Over an hours time periodically stir the crackers.
- Pour into a gallon ziploc bag.