Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are wonderful and easy. The grape leaves make them crispy. You can spice them up if you wish by peppers or your choice.
- 1 quart cucumber, small
- 1⁄3 cup brown apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pickling salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch fresh dill weed
- 2 grape leaves (fresh or canned)
- Pack cucumbers in quart jars.
- Fill jar with 1/3 cup vinegar and the rest of the jar with water.
- Pour the mixture off and bring to a boil.
- While hearing, add to jars, 1 Tbsp pickling salt, 1 clove of garlic and a good amount of dill and grape leaves.
- Pour boiling water over the pickles.
- Seal jars and place in water bath for 15 minutes.