Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one out of my recipe files from Gourmet class. We had to come up with something "different". What's more different than salsa made with a dill pickle? But, it is good, even if I do say so myself. It's not hot, but if you prefer a hotter salsa, use the hot dill pickles. The yield will depend on the size of your tomato.
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, diced
- 1 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice the tomato and discard part of the seeds.
- Stir together all the rest of the ingredients.
Yummy. Made mine with sweet cherry tomatoes. Very good flavor combination.
Oh wow, I didn't even know that I needed a recipe for dill pickle salsa. Hey, bring some chips and maybe a spoon...
Big hit at the party. Something new and different!