Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very unique flavour mix. Great with spicy dishes and ribs.
Make and share this Dill Pickle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lettuce, broken into small pieces
- 1 red apple, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 celery, chopped
- 2 large garlic dill pickles, sliced thickly
- 118.29 ml slivered almonds
- 236.59-354.88 ml Miracle Whip
- Combine all ingredients and keep chilled til ready to use. You can make this salad an hour or so ahead of time.
This is a great salad if you like the old waldorf salad... I added a little apple cider vineagar, sugar & a touch of mustard to fat free miracle whip to create the dressing. Very interesting flavor combination in this salad...B