Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Dill Pickle Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 9 hardboiled egg
- 1 (20 ounce) jar dill pickles
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix (Hidden Valley)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 dash pickle juice
- Boil potatoes and drain.
- Boil eggs and drain.
- Cool potatos down with cool water.
- Cool eggs, peel and dice.
- Cut pickles and place in a large bowl.
- Add, Eggs, Ranch Packet, Mayo, Miracle Whip, Ranch Dressing, Mustard, Dijon Mustard, Dill Weed, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Garlic, and Pickle Juice and Mix together.
- Add cooled potatoes.
- (Add a splash of milk if salad seems dry).
- Place in Fridge or Seve Immediately.