Recipe by TasteTester
When I buy buttermilk to use in baking recipes, I always have some leftover. This is a great way to use it up, and the buttermilk gives the chicken a tangy delicious taste. (The cooking time also includes the time needed for marinating.)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. each)
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken breassts in a self-sealing bag. Add the buttermilk, garlic cloves, dill, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium. Place chicken on hot grill grate, cover, and cook 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a knife, turning over once. Discard marinade. Serve.