Recipe by daisygrl64
A light refreshing summertime supper. Serve with muli-grain bread and fresh fruit. Land-o-Lakes Cookbook.
- 7 ounces uncooked pasta (corkscrew or twisted)
- 8 ounces salmon fillets, cooked, chunked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, cubed 1/2-inch
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, cubed 1/2-inch
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta accoding to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- in large bowl stir together all ingredients, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- cover refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To cook salmon, place in 10" skillet cover with water, cook over medium heat until salmon flakes with fork.